Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 9

One day away from 10 weeks!! It has gone by quickly, but so slow at the same time. The hardest part has been not telling people. I still have so many people to tell, but am trying to wait until I'm 12 weeks.

Week 9 has been the beginning of morning sickness. For me it has been more evening sickness though. This has not been a fun time. Also, I don't think Ray really knows what it feels like so he isn't sympathetic to the feeling... if only every guy could get pregnant.

I have another doctor's appointment on April 15 (tax day) and will be a little over 11 weeks. Hopefully we will get another ultrasound of our little bean.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Marcie and Ray,
Congrats! We couldn't be happier for you.
(Marcie....the women having the babies and monthly periods is proof that god is a male. No female would do that to another woman!!)

Thanks for Reading!