Friday, July 11, 2008

24 Weeks!

Wednesday I went in for my 24 week appointment. Can you believe how fast it has gone by?!? I can no longer see my feet.
No ultrasound or anything spectacular. Just a pretty quick little visit actually. They listened to the heart which was still beating nice and strong at 160 bpm. I've lost another pound and they really don't seem to be all that concerned... 6 months = 6 lbs. lost =]

This weekend is a scrapbooking retreat for me. Then I really have nothing until September which is filled with baby showers!! I cannot wait to see what all our generous and loving family & friends pick up for Ray III.

Speaking of Ray III, I think we have found a nickname... at least for my side of the family. We are going to call him Ray San (san is III in Japanese)... cute no?!?

No comments:

Thanks for Reading!