Thursday, December 18, 2008

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!

I am lucky enough to have an understanding boss that loves snow days just as much as me. No work for us today!! It was nice to just hang out with Ray San and give him his first brief experience with snow. He actually really seemed to enjoy it. He was fussy because he was hungry but I wanted to do a quick picture with him in the snow while he was awake. As soon as we went outside and the snow fell on our faces a bit, he perked right up and was looking all around. We took a couple of quick pictures and then it was back inside for lunch. Here are Ray San's first snow pictures.
Me testing the weather first
The beginning of our snow
The snow is still coming down and I LOVE it!!

I also promised random Ray San pictures and here they are. He is just too dang cute =]
Mommy... I hate this!!
If we don't get to see all of you, we hope you have a happy Holiday Season & healthy New Year!
Love,
Marcie, Ray, Ray San & Karma

No comments:

Thanks for Reading!