Monday, January 12, 2009

The Wait Is Over

Here are the pictures. They are all from other family members. I brought our camera to capture Ray San's first Christmas with the family and of course we didn't take any pictures. I'm SO lame.
Here is Christmas
This is actually Ray San's 5 month picture too =]
Here is NYE and NYD
Here are just some random cute pictures of Ray SanNow for the exciting news. Christmas Eve we usually spend at my Auntie Kido and Uncle Carl's house. There furnace was broken so we were at Auntie Marcia and Uncle Gogo's house this year. We had a lovely dinner and and were going to open presents. We are all sitting around by the tree opening gifts. My cousins are at the table opening their gifts. All of a sudden Ray say fire!! We look over and there are two foot flames on the table. One of my cousins set their wrapping paper on top of a lit candle. I'm yelling water, Ray is running over with his unopened present and smashes it on top of the flame to smother it. One cousin was saying what do I do, what do I do while the other cousin was trying to blow it out like it was a birthday candle. My aunt was videotaping and puts down the camera and then she must have thought that she needs to tape it because she picks it back up and films it all. Here are when the flames are almost extinguished after Ray smothered them and the aftermath.

2 comments:

Peabody said...

Awe, look at Ray San in his new year hat. SO cute.
And oh my goodness about the fire!

Anonymous said...

WOAH! Crazy story. And I don't think Ray San could get any cuter. Seriously. Can't wait to see you all tonight!! :-)

Thanks for Reading!