Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vote & Donate Please!!

From Ray San: - VOTING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO SATURDAY!!

I hope you all have been voting for me. I'm such a cute baby and you know it =] I would love to win a tricked out room from Ikea so I need you to continue to vote for me... pretty please. I will let you hold and kiss me the next time I see you if you vote for me. There are lots of babies that entered so I really need all 10 of your votes every single day. The voting ends at noon Friday!!

I love all of you lots!

From Me:

I have a few people that have joined me in the March for Babies walk so I created a Team - Our Miracle Ray San. As a team we have raised only about $100 so far and we are working towards our goal of $1,000. If you can, please donate $20 to our team. The monies are used to help
improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. The March for Babies specifically helps premature babies. Premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death and many lifelong disabilities. You all know how close to home this is for us and we really want you to help too. Thanks!!

If you aren't comfortable donating online, you do not have to. I accept checks too and will give you our mailing address... just ask!!

Thank you for your continued support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is pay day and we will be donating $25 to March of Dimes for your team, Marcie. I'm glad you're doing this... we need less babies born prematurely, but more babies as strong as Ray San if they happen to be. xoxox

Thanks for Reading!