Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walk, Walk, Walk

Last Sunday was our March for Dimes - March for Babies walk. It was so much fun and I'm excited to make it an annual family event. It was a gorgeous day and it was fun stopping along the viaduct and really checking things out. Thank you so much Mama, Papa, Auntie Kido, Joanna, J'Amy and Monica for walking with Ray San and me. We really hope you join us next year too!! Here are a ton of pictures from the walk.

Before we walked, we had our free pancake breakfast. Ray San also enjoyed his breakfast.

Starting out walking

More walking

On the viaduct

We made it to the end!!

Joanna & Ray San

J'Amy & Ray San

Monica & Ray San


1 comment:

Sandee said...

Congrats to all of you! I love your photos, I feel like I was right along side of you. And the photo with the Smith Tower made my heart skip a beat for Seattle!

Thanks for Reading!