Monday, October 26, 2009

Huge Update Part 7!

I'm almost caught up now!! This is exciting stuff =]

Ray San got to experience the Woodland Park Zoo, Puyallup Fair and Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium for the first time this year. He really seemed to enjoy looking at the animals. Here are a ton of pictures.

Point Defiance
This is what happens when you try to take a picture of Ray San nowadays!!
Ray San's friend Donovan =]
Ray San's newest face... crinkle face =]Puyallup Fair
Petting a bunnyHe knew the chick was smaller so he went in to pet it with one finger!!Joanna & I playing Bingo!! Anyone that knows me knows I'm pretty lucky. We played one game and yes... I did win!!Winning card prize ticket
Woodland Park
Ray San's girlfriend Kaylin =]
With Alex =]
As soon as we walked in the bird area, this bird landed on Adrienne's shoulder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia does that finger to the camera thing too - I love it personally but it doesn't make for a lot of great pictures!

Thanks for Reading!