Thursday, June 10, 2010

Katie & Kevin's Wedding

It's a little later than I planned, but here's the post for the wedding.

We headed to Texas in the middle of April for Kevin & Katie's wedding. We really thought the weather was going to be hot, but it was just right!!

The day of the wedding we woke up to gray skies and rain. I felt bad, but by the time the wedding arrived, it had stopped and the sun was starting to shine. They proceeded with their outdoor wedding and just as they were saying "I do" the rain started. The couple kissed, walked down the aisle and the skies opened up. Everyone ran for cover!!

It was a beautiful wedding with delicious BBQ from the famous Salt Lick restaurant. Mikey enjoying the ribs =]
We had 3 different kinds of cupcakes to try. The cake topper was Kevin's maternal grandmother's. We also had an awesome lightning storm as well.
We're happy for Kevin & Katie and hope we get to see them soon!!

Here are the pictures.
Auntie Kido & Uncle Carl bought Ray San a hat. We had a feeling it would be too small... we were right!!
Up next will be some things we did around Texas.

2 comments:

jovan said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

PhotographyIsLife said...

Hey, I'm Kristin :) I came across your blog and thought your pictures were super cute. Anyway, I'm a college student studying photography and I'm trying to get my work out there. It would be much appreciated if you might check out my blog and let me know what you think? :)

Thanks for Reading!