Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 3: A photo that makes you happy

I can pretty much post any photo of Ray San for this challenge day, but I'm going to post his first picture.Why does this photo make me happy? It makes me realize how far my little one has come. He started off as this little one pound, eleven ounce 24 weeker and he's now a 32 pound 2.5 year old. Where has the time gone?? I love him more than anything and I cannot imagine life without him.

I guess this is the perfect time to bring up that it is that time of year again... time for your donation to our March for Babies team - Our Miracle Ray San!! To donate, just click the March of Dimes banner in the right hand column. Also, we would love you to come and walk with us this year. The walk is April 30th at 9:00 a.m. at the Fisher Pavilion at the Seattle Center. Please register to walk & donate. Thank you!!

xoxo, Ray San

No comments:

Thanks for Reading!