Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 26. A photo of your favorite weekend

Chris, Ray, Me, Josh, Sharon

There have been so many fun weekends... Vegas for Tiffany's bachelorette party, Oregon Coast for family vacations, NYC with Brittany for the National Stationery Show just to name a few. However, this picture is from our wedding weekend and these are my friends that came all the way from Louisiana to celebrate our special day with us. I first met them at the National Karate tournament years ago in I believe Sacramento, CA. We've stayed in touch ever since and I'm so thankful. They are some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and Sharon still sends me King Cake every Mardi Gras (thank you Sharon). I really wish we all lived closer to one another so we could see each other more, but at least we can all stay in touch through Facebook =] Love & miss you guys!!

No comments:

Thanks for Reading!