Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Months Old!

Can you believe Ray San is 4 months old already?!? I know I can't.

Saturday was a nice shower with the Orme side of the family. We got a ton of clothes. Ray San is going to be one well dressed kid that won't have to wear the same outfit twice at this rate. I unfortunately didn't take any pictures, but our cousin Melissa did. I should hopefully get a copy soon.

Monday Ray San had to get his 4 months shots. He got 5 different vaccines, but only 3 shots. Ray had to try to hold and comfort Ray San. I could not do it. I'm too much of wimp when it comes to needles. Look at his poor little legs.
We started daycare today. Apparently Ray San did excellent. I was a little sad to leave him though. Tomorrow should hopefully be a little easier on me. I wish there was some way I could be a stay at home mom. Anyone have any extra thousands of dollars lying around?

Ray San has started trying to lift and hold his head up. He's also starting to check more things out so we have been having him play with his activity gym and swinging in his new swing. He really seems to have a good time.

Here are the pictures and a little video of him playing with the activity gym.

I started off trying to get a picture of him lying on the floor. As you can tell, Ray San didn't like that too much.

So I laid him on top of the dolphin. He seemed to like that.

SwingingHere's the video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! I love how he looks so comforted by being on the dolphin, he must get that from his mommy :o)

Joanna Hruska said...

I love the one of him on the dolphin! He just keeps on growin!

Thanks for Reading!