Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!

Today marks my 32nd birthday. I can't believe that I have a child that is 4.5 months old instead of 4 weeks old. He is the greatest little boy and I love him to death.

We have no real plans because unfortunately Ray has to work the crappiest hours (11-9). Why doesn't he take the day off? I ask myself the same question. It's okay though because I have Ray San, my parents and grandmother to celebrate with at dinner. Grandma Jean is taking us out for some yummy Japanese food.

Also, Nurse Jeanne is coming over for a little visit. We are very excited to see her again.

Hope you all had a great weekend and happy birthday to me =]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We need to get together again soon...

Jill said...

happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Marcie!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday...we thought about you!

Thanks for Reading!