Friday, October 10, 2008

Quickie

Ray has been sick for the past week or so and now I think he passed it to me =[ It started yesterday afternoon with me just feeling a little weird. Not sick really, but weird. Today about the same, but I am starting to cough. Since I'm not 100%, it is just a quick stop to see Ray San so no new pictures and I haven't had the energy to put up his 12 weeks pictures either. Hopefully this weekend!!

One of Ray San's favorite nurses Jeanne has been able to take care of him again. She was going through Ray San withdrawals and will be gone next week for two weeks. Neither of us think he will still be there so she had to get in her last little bit of time with him before she left. Anyways, she was taking care of him last night when I stopped by. Here is what had happened with Ray San:

~ He was up to 50 ml. per feeding!!
~ His weight was up to 5 lbs. 11 oz.
~ He passed another ROP eye exam
~ He passed his hearing exam
~ He got a bath. As soon as she put him in the tub he farted (in true Orme fashion)
~ He will only get the protein added to his milk when he is being fed through the tube. If it is bottle feeding then no added protein since they think he doesn't like it. Apparently he makes a lot of sour puss faces when their is protein in the milk.
~ Old news is that the PDA valve of his heart closed. I don't know if I ever mentioned that or not, but it has been closed for a long time now.

I think that's it. Look for pictures this weekend (hopefully).

1 comment:

Peabody said...

Sorry you are sick. It has so been going around.
All sound so encouraging about Ray!

Thanks for Reading!