Thursday, September 11, 2008

8 Weeks

Yesterday Ray and I went to the Puyallup Fair. I got him tickets to the Kid Rock & Rehab concert for our anniversary. I'm not a big Kid Rock or Rehab fan, but the concert was actually really good. It was a lot better than I expected. The entire place was up on its feet for the entire concert. He rocked the place and even brought Run from Run DMC with him to perform a few songs. We had a great time walking around, eating and I got my usual henna tattoo.Ray San has now reached the 8 weeks mark. Hopefully this means that he should be coming home soon. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

He was up 85 grams today!! He is now 3lbs. 4.2oz. I changed a diaper that had a pretty big poop in it so his weight will probably go down some tomorrow. Things are great with him still and he's just progressing right along. Hopefully he will learn to regulate his body temperature soon so he can get out of the incubator.
Here's the newest pictures. Three of a handful of Ray San's favorite nurses. From left to right - Jeanne, Laura & Jodelle... still going strong after a 12 hour shift!!!

4 comments:

Jody said...

He reminds me now of what my girls looked like when they were born... they were a little bigger, but there is just something about him that seems the same.

He is doing so well, I'm so happy for the three of you. Now to get him warm and cozy, and eating well, and HOME!

Joanna Hruska said...

That sweet little peanut already looks bigger! I love all of his hair!

Jill said...

i love the picture of him holding your finger!

Peabody said...

Come on 4 pounds!
Here is hoping that Ray San continues to do well. Always thinking good thoughts for him and you.

Thanks for Reading!