Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Short Video

Today Ray San's weight went down 29 grams, but he was still above 3 lbs... just barely (3 lbs. 0.09 oz.).

He was also really awake today and for a long time. I think he was awake for a good hour and wide awake. He was looking around and checking things out. I took a couple of videos today of him. I personally think he is just too darn cute.

Things are pretty much the same with him so there is nothing new to report there.

Here's the pictures and videos.

Grandpa reading to Ray San


Looking around


Sneezing

3 comments:

Peabody said...

Your dad reading the book is just so cute!
Sorry I can't come tomorrow. I feel better but am still running a pretty high fever from time to time and I don't want to chance passing on ANYTHING to you. :( Ray San needs no germs coming from me.
Also great news about the 3 pounds. Of course once he can eat grown up food I will be more than happy to fatten him up for you. If it works for me, it can work for him. ;)

dianne said...

Love those videos! Ray San is all eyes-- so alert and checking everyone out. I like the weight chart too. It's really looking good! (must be all of mama's milk! love dianne

Anonymous said...

OH this is so sweet! I just love the picture of your dad reading to little baby Ray San!!! He is looking so strong and alert! I can't wait to meet him. We are thinking of you often. You can tell he just loves hearing your voice and seeing you. Love to you all! Tiff & Jon

Thanks for Reading!