Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Step Forward

Last night during Ray San's feeding, I got to hold him again for almost an hour. It was just as fantastic as the first time. My dad took some pictures so I will get those uploaded soon. He is tolerating the hands on stuff so much better, but he still cries when you take his temperature and change his diaper. He really hates both of those things.

He is still on CPAP and doing great. His weight yesterday was up to a whopping 1180 grams (2lbs. 9.6oz.)... his highest weight yet. I'm still trying to figure out the easiest way to put a graph on here of his weight. I will hopefully get that figured out soon.

Since he has no PICC line, he is exclusively on my milk so he gets 25ml over an hour and then two hours off. The nurses say he is tolerating that and digesting pretty much all of it. He should be hitting the 3lb. mark soon!!

Ray San was sleeping last night with his right arm extended all the way up. It was just too darn cute. Here are a couple pictures I took with my camera phone. Sorry they aren't the best quality.

Ray went to visit Ray San this morning and his weight was down to 1140 grams. They are going to give him a blood transfusion (so much for my theory about not needing those) in the hopes that it will help him pack on the pounds easier. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out www.skinnyr.com for a weight graph - It's a weight loss site but you can embed their graphs. I love that little arm - what a cutie!

Thanks for Reading!