Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Such A Cutie!!

Tonight I had to head up to Ballard for my Wednesday night New Beginnings karate class that I help Laura with. Class goes until 7:00 p.m. so I didn't get to the hospital until 8:00 p.m. Just as I arrived, they were weighing Ray San and he was 1199 grams (2lbs. 10.3oz.). They also were changing out his CPAP mask to a more cannula (sp?) type with the prongs going up his nose. As they were switching it out, Ray was able to get a picture of Ray San with his eyes open and nothing on his face. He is SO cute. The nurse also put him in his first preemie outfit. Look at all the room in the legs.
He was a really good boy and had a good day. The nurse said he was feisty as usual. I got to hold him as he was all swaddled in his blanket while his bedding got changed. He dropped his stats and had to go back to bed, but it was still a nice 20 minute hold.

Here's the little cutie.

Today is also Ray San's six week birthday. Wow... six weeks already.

Look at his squishy face


Ju.st a fr.ien.dly re.min.der to cl.ick the lin.ks in the ri.ght cor.ner. Th.ank.s!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is super cute- I can see the Asian in him! Imagine if he was a blond hair blue eyed adonis like my Jacob (I still don't understand how he is mine- no sign of Asian-ness in Jacob). Love the pics!
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Marcie, it was wonderful running into you in the I.D. Go Seahawks! We just read the entire website chronicling your ongoing journey. Remarkable! We're excited to see Ray San tomorrow! He is just adorable.

Carl, Elaine and Gregory

Thanks for Reading!