Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Milestones, Milestones, Milestones

Today there were three separate milestones reached in our lives.




The first one is Ray and I have been married for three years today. I would marry him all over and apparently he would do the same. I made him a card indicating just that and he gave me a card with the same sentiment. We really are perfect for one another. Here's a picture of our same wavelength cards and pictures from our perfect wedding day.

Edit: Dinky is a nickname for Ray. I got an e-mail years back about nicknames. You take letters from your first and last name and it corresponds to words. Ray's name turned out to be Dinky Gizzardtush.

The second one is Ray San is still on the CPAP. We have almost reached the 30 hour mark for him. He's doing really well and his numbers are fantastic. The only problem is sometimes the oxygen in his red blood cells drops below 88% and his alarm goes off. It is because he is a mouth breather just like his dad. All they do is hold his mouth shut for a few seconds and the percentage goes right back up. I think that if he can stay stable on the CPAP and make it to the weekend, I will get to hold him... finally!! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for that.

The final one is Ray San is 4 weeks today!! I can't believe it, but at the same time it seems like week 3 to week 4 took a long time. I think the time between the weeks is going to slow down now as the shock wears off. He is a little down in weight today, but only by 10 grams. Here's some four weeks pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary you two! So happy to hear Ray San is improving every day. I can't believe he's already a month old!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Ray San is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet him.

Happy Anniversary!!

Love,

Nancy (Kitten)

Peabody said...

Happy Anniversary!
Thinking good thoughts so that you can hold Ray soon.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Your wedding was so beautiful!!! Praying God will put Ray San in your arms very soon. I think he just likes holding him!!!! Love ya! K Ewell

Thanks for Reading!