Thursday, August 14, 2008

FINALLY!!

Tonight I FINALLY held our sweet little Ray San. It was such an incredible feeling. He felt so light and soft. He was mad that he was being bothered and we got to hear him cry for the first time. As soon as he touched my skin, he was content. He was so happy and peaceful that he drooled on me. I'm hooked now and can't wait to hold him again. I only held him for about 15 - 20 mins. Hopefully next time it will be a little longer, but right now I will take what I can get.

Here's some pictures from this historic moment in our lives.

Getting ready with one of our favorite nurses Jodelle

The smile on my face says it all

Going back to bed

3 comments:

Sako said...

Punk,
Great news and finally another milestone!! Next, get some meat on R3's body. Hope he isn't as finicky an eater as R2.
Love,
G/G S

Peabody said...

Like I said on LJ...I'm so very happy for you Marcie. It must have felt so great after 4 whole weeks.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear this Marcie! You guys look so peaceful together!

Thanks for Reading!