Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Small Bummer

I got a phone call from the hospital this morning and they had to put Ray San back on the ventilator. He just started having too many episodes of not breathing properly... poor little boy. He was just 12 hours shy of making it a full week.

They also started his antibiotics again as a precaution. Apparently a lot of times it is a sign that he is started to get sick. The doctor was going to do his full assessment a little later this morning so I'm sure I will know more tonight.

This is just his way of showing us that he is still pretty fragile and still needs all the good thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Peabody said...

I'm sorry Marcie. :(

Joanna Hruska said...

I'm sending all my positive thoughts your family's way. Maybe the little sweetheart feels the need to keep you guessing. I believe so much that everything will be fine.

Thanks for Reading!