Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our First Step Back

Tonight was what I consider to be our first step backwards for Ray San. Ray stopped by tonight to see how Ray San was doing on the CPAP. He was back on the ventilator. Ray talked to the doctor and Ray San has unconfirmed pneumonia. They have given him antibiotics and also stopped feeding him my milk. Once the infection is gone, they will start my milk back up. This is probably why he wasn't doing so well on the CPAP today. The doctor says things are still fine though.

This just shows how fragile Ray San still is even with the weight gain. Ray is going to hang out with him tomorrow since he has the day off. I feel bad our little baby is sick.

2 comments:

Peabody said...

I'm sorry Marcie. I hope your little guy gets over that quickly. :(

Amy H. said...

Oh no! :(
I'm sending positive thoughts towards little Ray.

Thanks for Reading!