Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Since I have not been able to spend a lot of time with Ray San the past couple of days, I really wanted to hang out with him today. We had a nice day of pretty much nothing. I held him for about 30 mins. today, but he was getting a little cold so he had to go back to bed. It was a nice hold though. I also started reading him a book that the Poseys gave us... Zen Shorts. So far it is a really cute book.

He's still on the cannula and doing great. They switched him to a different kind of cannula because they wanted to be able to turn the pressure down to .5. The problem is this one doesn't seem to fit in his nose very well. I'm not sure if it is too big or the prongs aren't long enough or what, but it is continuously coming out which has me a little worried. He was with one of our favorite nurses again this afternoon so I told her about it and I trust her to make sure things are good with him.

He had a nice weight increase too. He went from 1215 grams all the way up to 1252 so is 2lbs. 12.2oz. He's so close to 3lbs. I cannot wait for him to hit that mark. That should be happening soon since they increased his feeding from 25ml. to 27ml.
Also, both Great-Grandma Sako and Great-Grandma Sakita came for another visit. Look at them beaming.I also caught him smiling today. He is just too precious.

2 comments:

Peabody said...

Come on 3 pounds!!!
Those are some beaming grandmas.
It's so great now that you can see Ray's face and that cute smile(though it might be gas ;) my dear).

sarahmarie0730 said...

Awww...look at his cute little smile:)

Thanks for Reading!